Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 August 2014

Why You Need Private Coaching In Swimming

Why You Need Private Coaching In Swimming





Why You Need Private Coaching In Swimming

*** If you have been looking for an experienced swimming instructor ; If you have been craving for learning to swim ; If you have been searching around to find a good and responsible swimming instructor ;


You might have been having a cold from your previous instructor you hired before , and even lost self-confident to learn to swim . If you are looking for an experienced instructor to reach your goal , I promise you and guarantee your success from my profession conducted by me ***



Why choose private class instead of open class ? 

The benefit of private class you can even learn more and I am always here to correct your mistakes , point them out and explain in full detail to you . 

Guide you to swim in a right way and you will easily catch up learning the skill correctly . 

My focus is just on you . It worth it more than you know . 


Private swimming class course fees might higher than open class but I PROMISE YOU , YOU COULD LEARN BETTER MORE AND EVEN GET MORE FASTER TO MASTER THE SWIMMING TECHNIQUES FROM ME DURING THE CLASS , as I am really having a total more than 20 years of experience in this field , don't forget I have been doing schedule for my own time for training myself in the pool workout every day as well .








I am extremely crazy over swimming and pool and I'm truly love coaching . Love to see you transformed to another new swimmer on the earth . 

The most important part is you will get to know how to swim correctly all because I am your swimming instructor and I shall guide you all the time in the path of swimming .




KEEP ON LEARNING AND JUST KEEP ON SWIMMING 








STEP 1 

1) Send me email or message for your enquiry . Let me know what are the levels , classes or programs you are interested at . Let me know you are looking for Semi-Private In Group or Individual One on One for the class . Kindly please let me know your age , gender .

Classes are available { Learn To Swim for All Level , All Age } { Training To Swim } { Stroke / Kicks / Position Correction } { Training and Competitive Programs } { Training Program For Youth Competitive Swimmer } { Aqua Aerobic } { Water Therapy & Relaxing } { Water Exercises & Pool Workout } { Aquatic Sport Fitness }  

~Perhaps , you need my suggest and design a suitable program to you that able for you to attend the class to fulfill your needs and to stay a better health for better life , you can tell me about yours or your condition / level , I will always share with you and recommend you a suitable program to you . 

When you are ready to commence the learning process to swim / Aquatic sport fitness , I will always guide you all the time in the path of learning process you with me . 
Giver yourself a chance , step out of your comfort zone and get start of your exercise routines for yourself . You will find joy through your learning process .


2) Let me know where is your location and let me know do you have any pool access in your living area or your house ( for the class ) .


3) If you don't have any pool access , will you be willing to travel to PJ Damansara Perdana and purchase the voucher to get the entry at reasonable price .


4) Please try to send me again if after three days I still didn't reply you , I might overlooked your messages . Thank You .


For more enquiries , kindly send me with your little detail  :-

Email :

Mitzmiswimming@gmail.com


Wechat ID :

Mochacinnocheesemi 


LINE ID :

Mochacheesemi  ( ID )

Display Name : cheesemi

Or

Meetzme_swimming ( ID )

Display Name : Mi_michelle 


Skype

Mi Swanmi

Or 

Mi_Michelle Heng


STEP 2

1) I will let you know the Swimming / Aquatic Course Fees that you are interested for the class . I will schedule the time / month that you are planning to learn . 

I will try my best to cater for your schedule to meet your needs .



STEP 3

1) When I let you know learning time / month in swimming conducted by me I am going to open a new student profile as confirmation . 

2) If our class will be only can started after one month or more later ;- You need to pay RM 20 for the registration fee as my new coming student . 

Agree to the learning time / month I have scheduled for you . Registration fee is mainly for the class and course fee plus payment term comfirmation , is not refundable .

3) You need to pay RM 30 as booking for class deposit , this booking deposit will be deducted when you make payment on our first class as start of the first payment of the total fees amount .


I will send you receipt before you make payment RM 50 for the Registration fees and Booking for Class Deposit .

You will be received my receipt of payment when you have paid the registration fees and booking deposit for class. 

 


Step 4

1) I will send you the fixed schedule with the fixed time/hour/day/month for the swimming class that you are going to attend . Agree to the learning time / month I have scheduled for you . You will be received class booking note , class confirmation and course fees payment term to confirm the course you intake and the class you will be going to have with me . 



Step 5

CLASS IS ON 

1) Your payment will be on our first day of the class.


2) I shall give the course fee payment receipt after your course fee payment has been made .







Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading above .

If there are any more questions , does not hesitate to let me know .

I look forward to hearing from you.


Blessings from my heart to yours .

Have a wonderful day ahead





JUST KEEP SWIMMING AND LEARNING .







Experienced Swimming Instructor  • Personal Swimming Coacher / Trainer • Water Aerobic Personal Trainer • Aquatic Fitness 

I Love Swimming & Coaching 

For more information & Inquiries 

Email :

Mitzmiswimming@gmail.com


FB Messenger 

Meetz.mi@facebook.com


Visit 

https://www.facebook.com/Meetzmiswimmimgclasspj

https://www.facebook.com/mitzswimotivation


ISport Profile

http://Meetzmi.blogspot.com http://www.isport.com/michelle-heng 


Blogger

http://mitzmiswim.blogspot.com

http://meetzmi.blogspot.com


Instagram 

@Mitzswim_Fit

#mitzswimotivation 


H/P Message 

Wechat ID :

Mochacinnocheesemi 

LINE ID :

Mochacheesemi  ( ID )

Display Name : cheesemi

Or

Meetzme_swimming ( ID )

Display Name : Mi_michelle 






Stay Fit and Be Motivated To Archieve Your Goals .

 ~ MY TEACHING APPROACH ~


Being able to teach is the greatest happiness and gratefulness of joy for me. It's a sense of accomplishment .


Being able to train a student to be good in swimming is my mission .


I am truly delighted with immense of joys that I have the ability to reach your goals.


It is my responsibility . My commitment for you is quality assured .



Your quick success will be a testimony to MeetzMi's professionalism






Enjoy my class filling with an elation & excitement with my ultimate LOVE , - MeetzMI -


HAPPY SWIMMING AND LEARNING 





No comments:

Post a Comment