Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 August 2014

Swimming Is Life - My World - My Words

Swimming Is Life - My World - My Words 

Email
Mitzmiswimming@gmail.com 
FB Messenger 
Meetz.mi@facebook.com

Visit 
https://www.facebook.com/Meetzmiswimmimgclasspj
https://www.facebook.com/mitzswimotivation

ISport Profile
http://Meetzmi.blogspot.com http://www.isport.com/michelle-heng 

Blogger
http://mitzmiswim.blogspot.com
http://meetzmi.blogspot.com

Instagram 
@Mitzswim_Fit
#mitzswimotivation



                          

Day is satisfying when you are doing something that you love to do and it really feels so wonderfully day brings JOY . - MI ' -  

                           


HAPPY HOURS 
    


           
Do thing with LOVE but " Love is not enough " .  
                       - Connected - 
          Spiritual & Emotion intimacies.
                         LOVE MORE !!!
           
 


   ~ FOREVER SWIMMING . FOREVER LOVE ~ 

        



REAL change happens from the inside out , 
Not the outside in .

Connect with yourself and discover your magnificence . 
In order to find out who we truly are , we must connect inward .
Know your own GREATNESS 
Connect with yourself , go inward and really get to know you .
Be aware of what is and isn't in alignment with your highest and greatest good .

Stand firmly to be right here and right now .

Real change happens from the inside out, not the outside in.





POOL ISN'T A PLACE IS FEELING 
I close my eyes and open my arms ... I take a deep breath and I kick in I then blow then kick out and then breath  ... I feel - I am #Breathing with #Joy #Happiness for confirming my #connection with the feeling being ...
I then started to smell the smell of chlorine there only I realized #POOL isn't a place is #FEELING . 



                                                

@mitzswim_Fit

What you think - become REAL . 

What you #visualize – you #ACTUALIZE . 

We are capable of Great things when we LOVE 

You have GREATNESS within you

#mitzswimotivation #ispooloclock #coacher #swimminginstructor #aquaticfitness #aquatic #fitness #limpidity #swimmingly #swimspiration #swimming #swimmingpool #Olympian #Olympics #chlorine #swimmingislife #swimmingperson #ILoveSwimming #goswim #sport #swimmer #life #swimquote  #magnificent 

                        

                                                 What you think - become REAL 



Our bodies are filled with energy channels , let them flow !!!

Our thoughts become our actions and our actions become our lives .

What you think - become REAL .

What you #visualize – you #ACTUALIZE .

We are capable of Great things when we LOVE 

You have GREATNESS within you .


Swimming has taught me that I am capable of so much more than I ever imagined That makes me feel very happy and satisfied .


With a feeling am belonging is , it could make me #smile all day long and sounds  #intimate .




                                                       SEIZE THE MOMENT 

                             
                                        To try to discover the natural beauty of life
                                        Seize the moment of natural beauty being 




Peace carries freedom as a Gift .
 #my inner PEACE 
I feel at peace knowing this manifestation is on the way and can fully let go of any resistance . 



HAPPINESS IS ...





Swimming has taught me that I am capable of so much more than I ever imagined .
That makes me feel very happy and satisfied .
I am worth more that I realize .







Connect yourself and discover your magnificence . 








It's Pool O'clock 

You know you are a swimmer when ...



The first place you go when you’re stressed out is a swimming pool .


Being fish-like is a compliment .


You have a permanent suit tan , bikini tan line .

You can swim longer distances than you could ever run.


Every conversation somehow reverts back to swimming .


You can smell a pool from a mile away .


Your hair is always wet , and ladies , your hair is always in a messy bun .


You have many unseen notification ; unread messages and emails ; unheard missed calls in your phone list , just because a real 

athletic ... 




SWIMMING IS MY LIFE , MY LIFE IS SWIMMING 
Via on my blogger - ABOUT MI' Female Swimming Instructor , Experienced Swimming & Water Aerobic Coach - 

SOUL , MIND , BODY , SPIRIT , STRENGTH , CONFIDENT , PEACE , HORMONY AND LOVE
Because of modern life , we might used to being busy and busy , even when we are unaware of our minds may have lost in a balance point . 
RELAX AND BE YOURSELF 
Breathing In Harmony . Harmony In Natural .
Slow down and pay attention to yourself and to the world .
Allow yourself to pamper your body and  mind and soul  
Nourish you mind, find inner equilibrium level to find your inner peace .
Find little time through on your circumstance that allow yourself to be free mind and adding exercises routines make yourself RELAX , RESONATE & BODY LOVING  & FREE MIND AND IT IS ONLY FREE MIND THAT CAN BE CREATIVE .



I HAVE BERN GRATEFUL THAT SWIMMING AND AQUATIC ARE PART OF MY LIFE , TRULY GRATEFUL , I TRULY AM . 
Swimming has been really telling me and proved that I am capable of so much more than I ever imagined that  makes me feel very happy and satisfied and it carries me gracefully and elegantly through my life . With this , keep swimming and keep training that able for me to expand my abilities in tremendous way . 
Through my personal swimming of 21 years experiences , I once again and again recognized myself and even could not recognize myself , somehow , someway .
I have been digging deep dwon inside myself and tap into my own inner strength , inner peace . This wise , all knowing part of myself has the ability to transform my life into one that is fulfilling , peaceful and harmonious .
 

Swimming Helps Me To Stopped To Suffer From My Lumbar Pain 
When I was 18 years old , I crashed by a big rock when cycling , I and my bicycle together I slipped from a height , I had my very serious lower back pain after that incident happened . I bear with my seriously lumbar back pain since then ever . 
If you are an injurer , needless to say ,  you will know what to suffer from the pain share to the whole process is . 
The were timed , I was not able to woke up From bed , I was not able to walk to stand to sit to sleep and shower , too . I covered the serious bad pain and still to continue swimming routine . Swimming helps me to minimize the pains .
Seventeen years passed , I have only seen two doctors , done only one time of ultrasound , just purposely to make sure that there was not any symbol to determined my lumbar  and no stasis and clotted blood around . 
My lumbar pain just will only have seasonal pain , sometime .
I just need to pay attention to myself do not carry any heavy and Lift any heavy things . And also because of swimming , I pay more attention on my core part ,  I benefit myself a good sitting posture . 

In many cases , swimming / Aquatic Sport can be a very helpful exercise for back / lumbar / neck and joint pain sufferers .

Swimming is certainly ; is typically a great exercise for those suffering from back / lumbar pain , neck pain , joints pain in this area ,  if you don't notice pain in your specific situation . 
The great advantage , of course , is the support you get from the water while strengthening the muscles .


Swimming saves me - Little Of My Story -  
About three years ago , fall year of 2012 , may like many others , I too , during my life I have experienced little challenging and some little odd times . I have been struggled with my health issues . That dragged me I was not able fully concentration on my main line of my own business . 
I was suddenly dropped my weight about 10kg just in six weeks time . I was under weight , I was skinny . I was being trauma when I was doing body checked out , I broken down right in front of my doctor eventually . The more I suffered from my health issues , the more unwanted results arised and the more unwanted symptom sticked me . I fell into the bottomless abyss from there . 

Soon , my life was suddenly drop to underground and I was absolutely devastated  , It was certainly often difficult to find a proper equilibrium between stability and variability . I fell into the deep hole bottom , my hoped have been buried to deep underground , seemingly it was totally no light completely . I was in darkness with stumbled in my health and my own business issues . 

I was no hoped and didn't dare to dreams more to my life .

I decided myself not to see doctor temporary . My frist time in life I wanted myself to gain weight . I want my health back to me . 

My day only - woke up - eat - swim - eat - sleep - 
I began to eat heathlily and eat on time . I train my swimming and aquatic sport even more hard . I kept myself six small meals in a day . I kept myself in a good mood and happy thought . 
I started to learn in a way how to being a grateful person and even more . I made believe , believe everything good are coming to me and I will be received whatever things I asked from the universal . 

The one thing through of my swimming routines , I have discovered without exception , is that when I have been able to accept me to rest and relax , and I really slow down my steps . Soonest , about eight months later , I gained my weight and back to average level . My health level gradually get better improve magically . My body figure got better fitest than ever before , I build more and even more lean muscles and looked even more fitest .

I thankfully that I found my balance on my tipping point and that able to feed my mind , soul and to my body , through of this , tap into my internal wisdom and my life has begun to flow once more . 

I was totally away from the past of my hustle and bustle busy city life , I spend more and even more time in the pool , recognized that my body has been craving to be with , I spend more time on my swimming training and on my aquatic sport fitness , through this moment I find my joy immensely .
Years past , I have seen lives heal and change in major ways as a result of reconnecting my mind and to my body . Gratefully , I can see more hopes and dreams even more again . I feel my life more even more be in peace , joy , love and harmony .


Through I have passed through my odd times , rough times , because swimming and I keep on swimming and keep training to my own  , nowwhere ,  my feeling of depression in somewhere of my pieces of life , and shows no signs feeling depress in somewhere at present of ceasing to rise . My health and energy constantly increased and my day filled with full of joy . 
With that moment , I received many requests from others to ask for learning swimming with me . They would like me to be their swimming instustor and swimming coach . Soon , my beautifull nick name arises - MERMAID - I just simply thankful that I have been receiving all theses well compliments from them all . I have been given this great opportunity on training my own swimming while coaching in swim . Is a great opportunity to my self to feel my life ALIVE again .
I discovered a secret about life , to change yourself , you have to change your mind your thought and put in with a new perspective way and lead yourself into positive circle and your day will totally change is able to make you live happily and feeling immensely with a brilliant health . I began excited and blissfully to be alive , this truly gave me the courage to fell in love with my life and to really enjoy my life with my true passion paving the way to the joy of expressing my true gift and talents .

My experience is that swimming has helped .
So swimming - swimming is how I got there.

These discoveries allowed me to rebuild my life in a meaningful and more stable and relax way as my life is a reflection of my heart , rather than reacting to external circumstances .

LISTEN YOUR HEART . TRUST YOUR GUT / INSTINCT . BELIEVE YOUR FRIST INTUITION AND LET YOUR INTUITION TO GUIDE TO YOU 
Intuition it's our internal map , our friendly guide .
Intuition is a flow and we feel in the flow of life when I follow my intuition






If you day is going swimmingly so just keep what you are doing , so long as you feel good the way you do .
You will come to love the thing you love even more , it's really feeling brilliantly GOOD







 Something could make me #smile all day long and sounds  #intimate .





Thank You from the bottom of my heart for reading above .

Blessings from my heart to yours .

May all the JOY be with you all the time . .


Have a Magnificent Day !!!


HAPPY SWIMMING AND LEARNING






Love Your Body - Stay a Healthy Life Stlye 



LOVE AND LOVE MORE !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear,
    Thanks for sharing such useful blog. Really! This Blog is very informative for us which contain lot of information about first aid company. I like this post. Please visit at "aquatic safety training courses ", i hope you may like our first aid service.

    Visit Here - https://gbletraining.co.uk/scheduled-courses/

    Thanks Regards,,

    ReplyDelete